Should I remove this stuff?

Ok , I replaced the drivers side shock and stuff, now in the passenger side of the car it still has the sls rod ,can I get rid of it and what about the electrical connections?

Are you saying that you have only replaced the one shock, I take it with a non SLS item,and still have the SLS on the other side?
Like brakes you should always carry out like for like when it comes to the suspension. So if you have replaced the shock with a SLS on both side you should be able to remove all the ancillary SLS stuff and tape off the electrical connections so that nothing is shorting out.
Hope this helps with what you are trying to accomplish.

Pretty much, the sensor assembly on the passenger side is what I want to remove, but I was wodering about problems from the electrical not being attached.

You need to unplug the electrical connector or the pump/valve block will try to lift the car if the sensor detects a LOW rear end. The pressure relief valve will continually cycle and drive you crazy with a continuous THUMPING.

A MY would be nice to include in your details as the pump/valve block can be REMOVED if you car has the TEVES brake system.

If you have the BOSCH ABS you need the pump for the Power Assisted Brake System.

bob

Yes I believe that I have abs as the dash says abs failure, any thoughts on where to start with that one?

David,

They all have ABS - the question is, what model year (MY) is your car? (always helps to include that in your signature line)

If '86 to '89 MY (VIN 500515 to VIN 594575) then you have the early ABS system which requires the engine driven hydraulic pump to provide power assistance for braking.

If you have a '90 to '94 MY (VIN 594576 to VIN 708757) then the car has the Teves ABS / power brake system with the electrically driven hydraulic pump and consequently all of the SLS ‘power hydraulics’ plumbing can be removed when the rear suspension is converted to standard.

She is a 1989…