Slogan for personalized plates

XJS V12… Iowa… and very few get the meaning… it’s only 5$ per year as it was grandfathered in… now they charge double that

I would like to appreciate this one but have to admit I don’t understand it. Hopefully you down under blokes can help me…I am the slow kid, in southern USA, so you may need to speak slowly

Born and bred Texan… that’s an indirect reference to Top Gear and Jeremy Clarkson…

I got that one Pirk. I am descendant of long line of Texans.

My bafflement was with FAR-Q2

Just say it quickly, JimD. Should sound like Fark You Too.

The one I’ve always wanted is IXLR8.

My Marcos has the plate A MARCOS. Quite a few people will come up to me and ask “what kind of car is that, Mr. Marcos?”

Ahhhh. Thanks so much Ron. Very nice. I just wasn’t getting it. And now it us so obvious i feel like a complete dunce.
Always when seeing personalized plates spend a few musing moments trying to decipher them.

One common around here (i live in vicinity of Army Aviation Center) is some variation of AV8TOR

Means “mess up” on my book.

As for personalied plates. I have no desire to get one fr eiter of my cars, jaguar or jeep.

Perhaps Cadjag83

CHJ

interesting. I am messig with a smart phone. So fsr, it is smarter thn I am!. Teeny keys a stubling block.

A crutch found by pure accident. |Capacitive stylus’… Helps oh, so much.

Decades ago, I had a pocet Pc. Dell Axim. I did great there. A stylus came with it.

i stiil have t. alas, nonger operates. i never managed to use al of it’s features.

CHJ

Sometimes I refer to autocorrect as carcorrect just as a means of getting back at it … not that it cares.

I always think this is funny in the USA
JAG U R

We have ability here in Redneck land to look up and see if what you want is already taken. Gives you time to come up with something else vefore heading to register your Jag

A suggestion to go and pro create with yourself😇

JimD

i’ll stretch it out for you>>> ( the A&R are replace with U&C) FARK - U - 2

Thanks Robin. Kicking myself for not seeing the obvious

I still can’t figure out how it translates … ? :confused:

What IS a Marcos? Is that one of them Canadian :canada: cars, like the Bricklin? :confused: I still get upset whenever I think what Bricklin could have become, had the gov. there stood behind the company … :frowning_face:

Ford still makes the Maverick ??? :confused:

Dang, didn’t know you were Brit :uk: , Gregmatic … :open_mouth: