Snail brand spanners

Roger, thank you for your informative comments regarding Snail spanners . I really appreciate the time you have expended conducting your research and sharing your detailed results with us.
Thanks again.

Sorry to bring up an old thread about spanners, however you seem to be the subject matter expert when it comes to all spanners great and small.

I have come across my grandfathers old set of Jaguar spanners, screw driver, adjustable spanner and small collection of snail spanners and I am looking for guidance as to their pedigree / lineage and if an enthusiast would be interested in them?

As a car enthusiast myself, though my grandfather steered my love to a different manufacturer and county when he traded his mk7 for a new Australian delivered 1965 Impala (which I still have) but kept all the tools. I would like these tools to end up in the hands of someone who can fully appreciate them.

I’m happy to provide pics if you’re able to help.

Kind regards.

Alastair

I am currently in Uzbekistan and won’t be home until mid June, but only expect to have internet access intermittently up till then.

Please send me photos of the tools you have and I will then be able to identify them for you, as and when I can get good enough internet connection to download your photos…

Best if you send them to me directly at rogerpayne@bigblue.net.au

regards,

Roger