[SOLD] 19-Years-Owned 1984 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas For Sale

Description: My beautiful and nicely running Antelope/Doeskin 1984 XJ6 Vanden Plas is for sale. It has almost 200K miles on it. I recently removed and replaced it’s original tired engine with one from a nicely running 151K mile 1987 XJ6 parts car and did a full engine bay restoration while the engine was out. I chronicled that engine swap in several posts with pictures on the Jag-Lovers XJ list for those interested in the details. The car easily passed the California Smog Check in April 2019. This is a 99.8 point plus Champion Division concours condition car that I competed in 18 Jaguar Clubs of North America (JCNA) Concours in Driven Division from 2007-2011 and in 2 concours in Champion Division in 2019. The attached pictures are just a small sample of the 200+ recent pictures that I took of the car. If you want to see more picture, just send me an email to let me know. I created five videos of my car for my YouTube Channel car including: Walk Around, Cold Start, Warm Start, Drive By, and Acceleration up to 60 MPH. Here is a link to the Walk Around video.

It is time for me to downsize my Jaguar collection and I look forward to this wonderful car moving on to a new owner for it’s next 200K miles of driving.

Asking price (if selling): $13,500.00

Contact information: p.m.novak7@gmail.com

Cost of shipping (if selling): I will assist the new owner with shipping needs but the cost and arrangements for shipping are the buyers responsibility.

Willing to ship worldwide? I will make all reasonable accommodations for national or international buyers with their shipping needs but the cost and arrangements for shipping are the buyers responsibility.

Paul M. Novak

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.