[SOLD] 4.2 Aluminum Flywheel New $180.00

Description: For sale is a New American Powertrain aluminum flywheel for 3.4 or 4.2 engine used in various models. Paid $400.00 and plans changed so now asking $200.00 now $180.00 plus shipping about $18.00 to most locations. Opened box for picture.

Asking price (if selling): $180.00

Contact information: Private message

Cost of shipping (if selling): Paid by buyer

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Hi Tim, I might be interested in the flywheel and can you please send name of the maker, thanks…

This is from Driven Man, aka American Powertrain. I ordered this with the 5 speed kit, but canceled the 5 speed transmission after month’s of waiting with no delivery date. It’s a nice quality piece. I’m keeping my original numbers matching parts on this car now, because I don’t think I’ll be keeping this E-type long and probably better selling it with complete matching numbers including flywheel.

@Jcrosby … this’d make a nice wall hanging for the new Taj Garaj!

Yes it would……but it would take the space of the original Monet I plan to hang instead.

1 Like

For a rich guy in which im not. Don’t understand the haters out there. I spent 2000 miles behind my 420 sedan and this same flywheel with NO ill effects. Drove fine. I think the guys that complained about aluminum flywheels need refresher coarse on driving stick.

Oh, I’m no hater: I just simply realize they’re next to useless on a street car…:laughing:

Just revs a little quicker.

I never noticed any measurable difference in street performance.

It does seem to do wonders for the mind dyno, though…:wink:

I only used an aluminum flywheel because I had none and the originals are stupid expensive. The steel one for my E was worn badly, but actually was saved. So don’t need this aluminum one.

Not trying to start an argument.

Oh, neither am I… It’s a perfectly acceptable substitute if you can’t find a good steel one.

$180 is a great price. Someone will snap it up.

1 Like

Hi Tim, I’ll take it the flywheel. You have my address from the last purchase of the head-liner. Please send your address again for payment.
Garth…