[SOLD] (5) New NOS Series lll Wire Wheels

For Sale – Set of (5) 6 X 15 Original Dunlop Chrome Wires Wheels for Series lll Jaguar E-Type. These wheels were purchased for a restoration project approximately twenty-seven years ago from Special Interest Car Parts and were never used. They have always been stored in a climate controlled garage since acquisition. Two of three boxes have never been opened and are still sealed. Will open to inspect wheels prior to shipping.

This would be a great opportunity to save big if you need a set of new wheels for your Series lll. The price is $1500 plus shipping for all five wheels. I would estimate shipping costs to be between $100 - $125. I travel throughout North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia for business and would be happy to make a hand off if that can be scheduled. Please contact me with any questions if you are interested.

Thanks - Kevin
khwilm@hotmail.com

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.