[SOLD] '71 Jaguar XKE Wire Wheels

Jaguar XKE wire wheels (15”x5”x72 spokes). These wheels can be seen on the picture of the Jaguar XKE. Picture taken in February 2021. This XKE just completed a multi-year restoration, so the owner wanted brand new wires vs. these.

These wires are in very good condition. These are “driver” condition wheels. Some spokes may need to be replaced as some of the chrome on the spokes are showing their age. Only need to be replaced if you are very picky.

In my opinion they are very nice wires!

They are for sale at $125 each. This DOES NOT include shipping.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Hello Fellow Jag-Lovers!

What is a reasonable offer for these wires?
Thanks,
Bob

I bought a very good set here. A year or two ago… I think they were $300 for the set?

I think $300 is what I sold a set for a while back. I was asking $400 but they weren’t going to move at that price. IIRC, I threw in tubes.

Yeah John, I was the buyer!

1 Like

Yes, I know. :laughing:

1 Like

Priced reduced. $300 + shipping.
Thanks, Bob

Sweet looking car… :+1:

Hi Bob,
I sent you a “PM” on the wheels.
Thanks,
Wes