[SOLD] DG-250 Automatic Transmission Governor Assembly

Greetings

The photo is of what I am told is a governor assembly from a Borg Warner DG-250 transmission, but I can take more photos if there is a question on that. It has been laying in a corner of my shop since the mid-1980’s, and without doubt was acquired in my parting out of a Jaguar Mark I or II at that time. What happened to the rest of the transmission is lost in the sands of time.

It is in need of a cleanup and I cannot vouch for function, but it has been protected from the elements and the moving parts seem to move freely, with no damage that is obvious to me.

I am assuming these are hard to come by, and am asking what I hope to be a bargain price for someone that can use it. If you think differently, please let me know. My main interest is for it to find a home where it has at least a chance of being put to good use.

Best regards

Rod

Description:

Asking price (if selling): $200 + shipping

Contact information: Rod Crawford - Use private message function

Cost of shipping (if selling): Actual cost -TBD

Willing to ship worldwide? Yes.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.