[SOLD] E-type 4.2 Cylinder Head

(Include at least one picture)

Description: For sale is a bare E-type 4.2 head. Will fit any 4.2 420, XJ6 and so on. I had it checked out and a skim cut .002. Needs valve work and threads checked. It comes as shown without valves, cams, tappets and valve hardware. I was keeping this and a short block for a spare to build. A transmission swap in my 420 led to a engine rebuild. Rebuilding my numbers matching engine, so don’t see a need for this head.

Asking price (if selling): $125.00

Contact information: Private message

Cost of shipping (if selling): paid by buyer

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Is your cylinder head still for sale?
What are the letters and numbers on the underside?
Please send me the photos directly to my email and an additional one showing the complete underside, so I can blow them up and see how much corrosion there is around the oval water passages.
Any idea on shipping to CA 94928?
Thanks a lot,
Andy
707 795 3480
andypreston@sbcglobal.net

Sorry it’s been sold.