[SOLD] E-type 4.2 SU carbs and manifold

Disposing of my spare SU setup. I don’t want to do eBay or BAT so throwing them out to J-L. You can get a good idea of condition from the video and photos but any questions fire away.

This setup is street quality. If you’re converting your US Federalized Series 1½ or earlier Series 2 you’ll need to salvage and install the thermostat housing and extension from your Z-S manifold. You’ll also need to transfer over the temperature sending unit. The Series 2 triangular air box will require a straightforward modification to mate with the trumpet plate. You’ll also need to shorten your breather tube about an inch.

The following parts are NOT included. Current pricing from SNG $266:

Left return spring bracket: C24737 ($47.03)

Middle return spring bracket: C24736 ($39.31)

Right return spring bracket: C15963 ($35.82)

Three carburetor return springs: C15587 ($17.49)

Rear slave shaft from bulkhead to manifold: C24742 ($126.47)

For better performance rebush the throttle bodies and replace the ptfe seals.

Price US$2500 or better offer before shipping. PayPal. I’ll ship worldwide. You can calculate your trackable shipping options and cost using your address, shipped from 39 Pelham Square, Fonthill, ON, Canada L0S1E0

Using UPS or Canada Post. Package particulars as follows:

Weight 33 pounds, 27x15x10.5” / 15 Kg, 67x38x27 cm

I’ll leave this ad up for two weeks. Comments and questions welcome though I’d rather this not become an online auction. Reply in PM to @Nickolas. Thanks!

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Man, if I had the ching, I’d use THAT for the Jee-Type!

Naw. I considered installing this setup in my XK120, but this belongs in an American spec Series 1½ or 2 E-type.

“Naw?”

I think what we have here, is a failure to communicate…:wink:

I would love this setup but I’m spent out on the Jag for some period of time…maybe next year.

Wouldn’t you need the 150S manifold?

Perhaps so, Robert.

Nick: I am interested. Can I come see?
I am in Hamilton - so half and hour or so away?
David Chiahotny
dchiahotny@gmail.com

They would only fit on a straight port head…

Yes of course David. I’ll call tomorrow.