[SOLD] FOR SALE 1954 Jaguar xk120 OTS

I am helping a friend sell this stalled project 1954 Jaguar XK120 OTS. The car belonged to her husband who passed away a few years ago and the family is not inclined to finish it. As per the Heritage Certificate, was original Cream with a Red interior and black top. Today, it sits in primer but the interior is installed. The engine is a 3.4, original and matching with the transmission. Currently, the engine turns. The brakes are free but the car doesn’t stop. It rolls fine but won’t stop. She doesn’t know if the engine was rebuild or not but clearly, everything needs to be gone through again. All of the parts seem to be present. It is a great mid-way point for an enthusiast to take it to its proper finishing. It has a clear title and is ready to go.

Please feel free to ask questions. The car is located in Western Michigan. Thanks for looking.

Asking price: 45k obo

Happy to assist with worldwide shipping or local pick up.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Still available?

Yes

-Janice

When and where can I come see it?

Send me your phone number and I’ll call you. Thanks.

I’d like to come see it. When and where?

Can’t send phone numbers on this site. Send me your regular email address…

This is a public forum. Best to use the private message system to send personal information.

1 Like

Yes you can, tap on the persons avatar and a blue ‘Message’ box is there;

SOLD.
Thanks for all of the interest.