[SOLD] : Moderate size collection of xk-120 parts for sale

(Include at least one picture)

Description:: Moderate size collection of xk-120 parts for sale.

Asking price (if selling): $4500

Contact information: mkopocs@sbcglobal.net

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?
XK-120 Jaguar parts for sale: Moderate size collection of jag parts for sale. My Father has owned 2 120’s over the past 30 years and these are the spare parts. He has had much of this stuff for 30~40 years. Major items include: 3 engines, 2 rear diffs, 1 transmission, 1 XK 150 “S” cylinder head.

Engine, R3510-9 block with RA3596-9 head, Engine is blown, hole in block and oil pan, numbers indicate 60’s XKE engine.

Engine, V-2244-8 block, has a BC-2112-8 head, with an auto trans attached. Odd ball combo here, Don’t know, we bought it this way, was pulled from a sedan. Numbers indicate a XK 150 block.

Engine, W-4336-8, no head, seized, mild rust in bores, should come loose. Numbers indicate XK-120. Has flywheel and bell-housing, complete other than head & manifolds.

None of the engines have a distributor installed. I do have one distributor, not sure which engine it goes to.

Head, VS-1312-9, orange color code, no cams, Numbers indicate XK-150 S

2 rear diff’s, with backing plates, one has wire wheel hubs. (Rears are currently hard to get to for numbers.)

1 Trans, M? 4791J

Left and right front suspension pieces, upper & lower control arms with spindles and brake drums, all attached.

Several loose front suspension pieces.

1 pair exhaust manifolds.

(3) 16”, (2) 15” wire wheels, chrome peeling, need restored.

1 pair front wire wheel hubs.
1 pair knock-offs, chrome has been stripped.

1 pair side curtains, 1 pair interior door panels.

1 XK-120 steering wheel, needs restored.

2 XK 120 grilles, 1 has several fins broken loose, 1 is missing several fins.
2 steering boxes, both disassembled, have all parts for them.

1 starter.

Windshield posts.

Several brake druns.

1 early glass single 120 brake reservoir.

Motor mounts & several boxes of misc parts.
No body or interior parts or electrical parts.

Several SU carburetors, not sure if any are correct for a 120. 1 starting carb.

ALL parts need refurbished or restored.

There is enough here to build a complete drive-train. Sure, the numbers won’t match but 60 + years later you can’t be too picky.

Everything has been stored inside a dry garage since we have had these parts.

I want to get rid of it as a complete lot. I’m in NE Ohio.

$4500. Will not ship, may help transport, depending on location.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Thank you to everyone that inquired about the parts. they are sold. I hope the parts will serve the new owner well.