[SOLD] Nice XK150 re-chromed Grill for sale

(Include at least one picture)

Description: I received this in with some parts that were supposed to fit my C-type replica. I’ve. Been told this is actually XK150. It is very nice and straight. Email me for more pictures.

Asking price (if selling): $500 plus ship

Contact information: PM here or mhbadger@yahoo.com

Cost of shipping (if selling): actual cost, probably around $75 if you’re far away. If picked up in person (will meet within a reasonable distance) i will throw in a slightly bent second grille.

Willing to ship worldwide? Yes if the buyer wants to pay the shipping.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

The grill looks very nice in the photos. Do you know when and where it was re chromes plated? Due to the restrictions on chrome plating chemicals in most states some of the more recent re-chromes tend to not hold up in exterior automotive environments. If this has been hanging around a while it’s more likely an earlier plating and more durable.
I’m interested as my grill is in perfect shape but still in its original 1958 chrome so well past due for an upgrade.

Hi Jim, the project car I bought with all of the parts came from an estate where the person died sometime ago. The fellow collected parts for decades so I would assume it was done some time ago. He had purchased the project car back in the 80s if that gives you any idea how long he had been at it.
The grille does look very nice. It had a fair amount of dust/dirt on it that cleaned off it fairly easily. I hope this helps.

Mark

I’ll buy it for the stated price. Give me a call at 209-485-1285, my cell and I’m with my phone like the old guy I am, about half the time LOL.

PM sent. I will call you this afternoon.

Hi Jim, check your PMs.

Mark