[SOLD] Rebuilt Head on BaT

Hello.

Saw this fully rebuilt head on BaT this mornjng. Thought it would be of interest.

No Reserve: Jaguar XJ6 Series 3 Cylinder Head for sale on BaT Auctions - ending February 3 (Lot #135,352) | Bring a Trailer

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Given the somewhat shoddy job of surfacing they did on it, I’d be very suspicious of the rest of the work.

Given all the meat was taken off one end I would think the head was warped or the cams are no longer aligned. Nice to see what is on offer though.

1 Like

To you XJ6 experts on the forum. Is there a year difference or domestic / import on series 3 heads with air injection ports. The two S3 heads I have both have air injection ports in the valley that blow into the intake runners. I see the BaT head does not have air injection ports.