[SOLD] Speedometer for Overdrive or 3.77:1 axle 1152 tpm $45

Description: For sale is a nice used and working speedometer for Mk2, 340 and probably many other models. It’s a 1152 tpm for Overdrive cars or use the 3.77:1 axle. Asking $45.00 plus shipping.

Asking price (if selling): $45

Contact information: Private message

Cost of shipping (if selling): Paid by buyer

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

1 Like

Hi Tim, are you able to post to Australia. If so can you let me know the cost.
Russell

I will look into cost.

Hi Tim, any success with a cost for shipping to Australia?

Russell

I’ll get a price later today. Job change and I’ve been busy adjusting. Sorry for the delay.

Looks like $59.10 to ship. Sorry for the delay.

Hi Tim,

Thank you for getting a shipping price to AUS.

Including shipping makes the overall cost too high, so I will not proceed with a purchase. Hopefully you will be able to find a local buyer.

best wishes

Russell

Hi Tim,

Just yesterday I received a valve spring compressor in a parcel from the US (Raytown, MO 64133 posted 3 January 2024), total weight 8 lb 3.8 oz, postage was USD$16.55 and marked "Retail’. The parcel took 6 weeks to arrive and was trackable,

Perhaps something like this might work out for the speedo, as I am still interested in a purchase.

best wishes

Russell

I’ll look into that. I don’t need it, so that would be great.

PM sent about shipping.