[SOLD] T700r4 transmission and adapter kit

(Include at least one picture)

Description: Description: I have a Johns cars T700R4 Kit with rebuilt transmission in my 420. I would like to convert to a manual with overdrive. This is my family fun car and its great with the auto, but I’d prefer manual. I’m wondering if there is any interest in this set up. It only has less than 1000 miles on it and works perfectly.
Here’s the info from John’s cars site:
Which Marks are compatible with this conversion?

The Mark conversion kit is compatible with ALL Jaguar Mark Sedans. This includes the Mark I, II, VII, IX, X, S-types and420. This conversion kit will not fit any E-Type nor early Sedans. Look closely at your car before you call. I’ve seen many Mark cars retrofitted with another Mark series motor or an XJ series motor. A little care goes a long way to making the job flow smoothly.

Trades of 4 speed overdrive setup welcome.

Asking price (if selling):$1600.00

Contact information: message on post

Cost of shipping (if selling): buyer pays or local pickup

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

I’m interested. I have a 4 synchro o/d for trade. Pm me if you want to pursue it further.
Ron