[SOLD] Triple 4.2 E-type SU carb set and manifold

(Include at least one picture)

Description: complete set, including proper rear, middle and front carbs, with both throttle and choke linkages, and overflow pipes. Manifold is clean and polished, carbs need cleaning and a rebuild. I was thinking of rebuilding them myself, but changed my mind. (Besides I never really have confidence in others work, and I expect many people feel the same, and would rather do it themselves) The carb body’s have a fair amount of build-up and grime, but the insides surface of the bells are very nice, as are the piston outside diameter. The throttle butterflies move easily and smoothly.
Note:

1. They are the proper e-type carbs with the shorter necks
  2. It is the proper e-type manifold with the necessary drop of the carb face. ( See photos)

I’ll also include a fuel pipe that is not in good shape, but all the fittings are. I was thinking it could be unbrazed, new pipe fitted and rebrazed.

Asking price (if selling): $1600 plus actual shipping

Contact information: 925-286-8738

Cost of shipping (if selling): TBD

Willing to ship worldwide? No

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Bob would you be interested in a straight across swap for the Webers I’ve got for sale on this site?

Terry

Bob, could you email me some photos?

Hi Terry,
Thanks for the offer but I don’t think the Weber’s are for me.

Hi all

The SU’s have been sold.

Thanks everyone