[SOLD] Valve hardware $1

Description: For sale is some more of my excess spare parts. Slowly selling off ALL my Jag stuff. I may even sell my '61 Mk2 Project in kit form if I can get at least half my investment back.

See pictures below…
Tappet hold down. Set for one cam and two random extras… SOLD

Set of 12 short valve spring caps, keepers and base washers required to convert a pre '69 head to valve stem seals. Also a set of 6 tall spring set included. The intake usually gets the seals, so you would have extras. Moss gets over $200 for the set of 12 short caps, keepers and washers, so this is a steal at $1.00 plus shipping.
Note: the first picture shows the difference between short (right) and tall (left).

Asking price (if selling): $1

Contact information: Private message

Cost of shipping (if selling): Paid by buyer

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service

Do you have a none working tach gen ,I need a insulator cap from one for a spare I have

I do not. You can get replacement caps from moss motors.

Thks didnt know that

It’s part number 9993

Just valves and valve hardware remaining.

Sent you a pm on the shims