[SOLD] Wooden Jaguar Shift Knob

Here is something to enhance the interior of your Jaguar. An aftermarket shift knob. Wooden, with that that incredible Growler staring at you as you run through the gears. The growler is 3 dimensional like it’s carved from some kind of precious metal. Might be gold for all I know, but I doubt it. Features the word “Jaguar” above the Growler; useful if you forget what make of car you are driving. Maybe made by Aamco. They were, and are, a popular item that discriminating owners installed to personalize their cars.

Price? Not $79.95, not even $49.95. I’ll let this beauty go for the amazing low price of $39.95. You’d have to pay more than twice that elsewhere. I’ll accept any of the following forms of payment:

• Personal, cashier’s or certified checks, or a money order. But I’ll need to hold shipment until it clears the bank. It’s not that I don’t trust you, but . . . .well, you know how it is. Seems like there is a Nigerian Prince lurking in every in-box.
  • Cash, it’s always welcome but I wouldn’t recommend you send actual cash through the mail.
  • Paypal. I’ve no problem if you want to pay me via Paypal, but you are going to have to add in an amount sufficient to cover the fee those heartless bloodsuckers at Paypal are going to want to pluck from my proceeds of this transaction.

Shipping:
I’m going to ask you to pay the actual cost of shipping and I’m happy to ship this by any of the following:

Shipping:

I’m going to ask you to pay the actual cost of shipping and I’m happy to ship this by any of the following:

• UPS
  • FEDEX
  • United States Postal Service

I prefer the Postal Service, but since you are the one who is going to pony up the dough for shipping it’s your call. Now, I’m going to eat the cost of the box and other packaging and I tend to over pack stuff but it seems like every shipper damages or looses stuff from time to time, then they shrug their shoulders and pretend they never heard of you and treat you like a leper. Whoever you choose I’d suggest you spring for the optional insurance they offer.

Since you will be paying the freight I’ll ship this anywhere you want me to as long as it’s on this planet. Actually I’m OK with interplanetary shipments but the cost, to you that is, would probably be frightfully high.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.