SS100 3.5 engine mounts

Does anyone have pictures of the front and rear motor mounts, matalastic?
I need to replace these, and

part numbers would also be helpful.
Thank you.

OK. It seems xke upper wishbone front susoension mounts are the perfect fit with a small tube insert of the correct diameter will work.
All I need now is a suggestion for the front motor mount that has 4 holes in the plate and corresponding holes on the chassis bracket.

The 3.5 parts catalogue has this:

The 2.5 has slightly different:

Referring back to page 1, the front mount is C428 and the rear mount is C478, which were used on early XK120 and are still available from XK120 parts vendors.

Thanks Rob.

I have those front mounts hare, but they will not fit. They may work for a mk4 or 5, but the SS100 does not have the same type of mount on the front plate, and the rear mounts are ‘‘cottonreels’’

They are different to what I need. Here are pics of the brackets on the chassis.

The first picture is upside down.

The rear mounts are the same as SS1.Essentially just like spring shackle rubbers
The front has no rubbers , the plate you have bolts hard up to the brackets on the chassis
Like the 100 exhaust system there are no rubber mounts.

But… before you mount the plate , you might drill and tap the extra holes to mount the twin row timing chain tensioner fingers that the factory changed to for post war versions of the same engine.
The parts are available.

Thanks Ed,
That makes life easier.

I have a new set of fingers, but I did not know about the extra holes for the tensioner mount. I do not know if this had the mod done. I will have to look into that and find out what is required to do it.
I appreciate your input.

If you can borrow a K IV? V front engine plate, you can trace the position of the extra holes. Also the spring is mounted differently. I think they found the single row chains didn’t last , I found they didn’t. I also find it worthwhile buying one of Alan Gibbins cam sprockets. They are vernier adjustment which makes the timing set up easier and more accurate

Photos shows the two pins Ed refers to. Leyland Sherpa light truck rear spring bushes
do the job ,correct OD and bolt size but longer, can be cut. A SS100 under construction near
Norwich UK has solid rear mounts.
Peter B.