Stabiliser at rear of cylinder block - '56 Mk 1

I gathered new hardware and rubber pieces for this easy install. I discovered that the vertical rod that connects the clutch housing to the upper bracket is not 90 degrees to the horizontal axis of the upper bracket. The vertical rod points toward the front of the car about 20-25 degrees off of the required vertical axis. To complicate things, the lower bracket that holds the vertical rod is different than seen in the parts book. Parts book calls for 2 brackets (left side, right side) secured to the clutch housing with 4 setscrews. My clutch housing does not have attachment points for the brackets, it has a bracket that is attached to the housing using the existing top 3 bolts that secure the housing to the engine block. Any suggestions on solving this alignment problem? I’m thinking I will need a custom lower bracket made unless someone has a different solution.

You must be missing 82 , part number C11757 .

I have a bracket (maybe custom) installed where #82 goes. Fortunately I have #82 in a parts box. Looks like it will work. Thanks