Steering Rack Bushings

Years ago replace the OEM steering rack busing with some orange poly ones. They are now shot as steering rack is too loose to get an alignment done. One supplier has stated that the orange ones have been discontinued and thee black ones have been on back order since December.
Any opion as to preferred replacement for my shot polyurethane bushing?

I seem to recall that I have a set sitting in the garage somewhere. If interested I will see if I can find it.

Thank Bernard, but just found a set of the black ones and they will be in the mail today.

The orange ones are reputedly incompatible with hydrocarbons like oil and gas. Is it oily under there? I had a set of orange ones last until I sold the car, but my engine was unusually dry as I had taken extensive measures to stem the oil leaks. The black ones are supposedly Delrin rather than polyurethane and hence don’t have a problem with hydrocarbons.

Interesting. Searched Delrin and see that it does in fact have resistance to hydrocarbons. Learned something new today but wanting to learn more before the sun goes down.

Neoprene used to be the preferred solution to replace the originals. John´s Cars used to sell them. They were black, neoprene, well designed and unexpensive.

Cheers.

Carlos