Stromberg 175 Rebuilder / Lost Part

Does anybody know of somebody in the US that specializes in rebuilding Stromberg carburators or has a pile of parts? Somehow when I moved 10 years ago I lost the extender nut that attaches the throttle linkage to the rear carburetor on my 1975 XjC. If anybody has one or knows somebody to ask please let me know!

You got picture I have tons of carb parts. Even a nice ZS set up of running car.

YES! Here is the part. Its the extender nut that the throttle linkage goes into on the rear carb. Thank you for reaching out!

Thank you!

Yes how many you need send me your address and I’ll send it of tomorrow regular post no charge Happy Easter…

you could try these guys:

I’ve used them in the past for shocks, carbs, and brake calipers.

Hey there! I got the part today. Unfortunately what I need is a female head to go over the top of the throttle linkage like the photo of the dirty carbs below. The part you sent will work perfectly for the linkage between the front and rear carburetor (Thank you)

Brian sorry just went online do you have a parts manual?? I’ll take a picture of you don’t and you can circle part. I’ll check back in morning.

Its this piece. The one that you sent has a male end on it. The one I need has 2 female receptacles on it, one that is threaded and one that is not. That end that is not threaded the throttle linkage slides into.
Thanks for looking into this.

Just a quick note… I purchased a ratty set of carbs on Ebay. I should be able to get the part there! Thank you for all your help!

Sorry Brian I have been so busy having hard time going on line cause.absolutely naked.at end of day! Glad.you found set.