[CANCELLED] Struck out so far

(Include at least one picture)

Description: Windshield needed for pre-facelift coupe.

Asking price (if selling):

Contact information: Dave the Limey

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Hello Dave -(you may have already tried this route) - Safelite Auto (here in Franklin, PA - they have a facility in Hermitage, PA) stated a $482.28 when I gave them the Jaguar p/n BD44232 and the Pilkington p/n 437AGN just thought this may help - Tex.

This is definitely worth a try. Oddly enough we were just a few miles up route 18 when the rock attack happened, and I stopped at the Hermitage branch almost immediately. The owner said he did not want the replacement job, but he did not say whether or not he could actually get a windshield. I will look into this tomorrow. Thank you!
Are you really somewhere around Franklin? This Sunday there is an all British car show at Lake Erie Community Park. I plan on being there. Any interest?

I am actually in Polk, just west of Franklin - sure wish I could attend, but have to work - even though my car is not ready for the road, i still would have liked to go - Tex.

1 Like

Dave,

I am in Jefferson PA . If you are looking for an XJS windscreen I have five or six parts cars with good glass. You can come down and I’ll help or have one of my guys help you pull it. I have the tools.

Stephen

1 Like

PM sent, Stephen. Now I go to Google maps!

1 Like