[SOLD] Teves 3 parts from XJS

Description:
I have the following:
-The complete Teves 3 pedal box that came out of my car when I converted to five speed.
-The accumulator ball and pump out of the same car
Both of the above worked fine when they were removed, although I suspect the accumulator ball was beginning to go, as the pump ran more frequently than I thought it should.
Obviously I make zero guarantees as to whether or not they are still working 10 months later, or whether they will work for you.
I also have a disassembled Teves 3 system, with no promises that every little part is present, and the pedalbox casting from a Teves 3 automatic transmission XJS.

Asking price (if selling):
Make me an offer on all or part.

Contact information:
PM

Cost of shipping (if selling):
You pay shipping.

Willing to ship worldwide?
Would rather not but if the offer is right I will.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Bump. These are headed for the landfill shortly. If anyone has any interest please lmk.
Thanks!

Working on Plan C now for shipping.Thanks again.

1 Like

Hi, I could use some of this- the pedal box castings (if they are 89-91) and the pedals. Can you separate those?

Thanks and let me know

Hi Andrew-
Apologies for the slow response. Let me see what I have this weekend and I will get back to you.
Regards
Bob

Hi-
I have another interested party, wanting just the pedal boxes and pedal. You were here first so I wanted to check back with you. Any ETA on when you want to ship these? I have some new stuff coming and need the space sooner than later.
Thanks!
Bob

Hi Andrew-
I have one bare pedal box, casting, and I have one, casting with a pedal that I can separate from the Teves unit.

if those are what you’re looking for, I’d do $45 for both + shipping.

Last thing is that another JLer had expressed interest, but it’s been a little while, but I am checking back with them to see if they want them or not. I will let you know the outcome of that discussion.

Thanks
Bob

Bob

I will take the set- one bare 89 casting and one casting + pedal. My zip is 95008. Let me know what the total is.Are you set up on Paypal?

Thanks

Andrew

Hi Andrew-confirming what I’m sending you. See photo below, one bare pedalbox CBC2142C, one pedalbox and pedal also CBC2142C. The complete unit came out of my 89 XJS.

I’ll get these boxed up and get a shipping quote later this morning.

PayPal is fine, although if you can do Zelle or Venmo, I would prefer either of those.

Thanks very much. I have paypal. Sorry no venmo or zel. Let me know what you find and we’ll get this taken care of.

Do you have any other pedal boxes, like the early ones maybe?

Hi Andrew-
Sorry, no other pedal boxes, those early ones are pretty rare these days.
UPS quote says $25.53 for delivery by end of day Wednesday.

Please send me your address, and your email address, I’ll get the label created with the tracking number, and then, once we have confirmed the exact amount, you can PayPal me at brackney67@gmail.com.
Regards
Bob

Bob

The exact address is:

1587 Dell Ave, #320957
Campbell Ca 95008

It’s a business address- that will keep the costs down…

Thanks

Andrew

Done. You should have it by now. Thanks very much

Got it. Thanks!
Bob

Bob Brackney

PS also thanks for covering the PP fees! Will take to ups store tomorrow.

Should have a New Jersey / New York address for you by the weekend, maybe sooner. Thanks.

Sounds good!
I assume you want everything I have left? 1 complete Teves mc, most of the pieces of a 2nd Teves mc, pump, ball, etc?

My son went thru NY yesterday enroute to Europe. Unfortunately no other trips planned.

I will get everything in the smallest box possible then we can figure out shipping.

Thanks
Bob

Yes, correct assumption, thanks . Would be nice if a pedal box fell from the heavens and landed in your backyard.(bad joke)

Sent you a PM yesterday maybe you have not seen that one, anyways Thanks again.

Sent you a PM under Teves 3 (follow up) with Name and address for shipping. Thanks.

Got it. Sent u a response. Thanks!