Teves 3 parts from XJS

Description:
I have the following:
-The complete Teves 3 pedal box that came out of my car when I converted to five speed.
-The accumulator ball and pump out of the same car
Both of the above worked fine when they were removed, although I suspect the accumulator ball was beginning to go, as the pump ran more frequently than I thought it should.
Obviously I make zero guarantees as to whether or not they are still working 10 months later, or whether they will work for you.
I also have a disassembled Teves 3 system, with no promises that every little part is present, and the pedalbox casting from a Teves 3 automatic transmission XJS.

Asking price (if selling):
Make me an offer on all or part.

Contact information:
PM

Cost of shipping (if selling):
You pay shipping.

Willing to ship worldwide?
Would rather not but if the offer is right I will.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.