Thanks to all for the help!

I want to thank everyone for the best help and patience, with the help and knowledge from this group I have done what I thought was impossible, NO fault codes!

I have also got the dark current from .16 tp .05 by removing the relay on the passenger side floor, now to figure out what it does?

David,

Is this the relay? From my earlier post ;-

I seem to recall that a number of owners have had battery drain problems due to a faulty door lock heater circuit. Have you tried pulling the door lock heater relay - black base on passenger side ‘A’ pillar?

I am not sure, this is the one I pulled per your ealier post, it is the only black one down there and if it’s the lock heater relay I don’t need it in southwest Fl.

Easy to check. the lock heater relay base has Brown/white, Orange and Slate (grey) wires going to it.

As far as I can see, leaving it out will not affect anything else.

I think that is it but there is a yellow as well?

David,

The circuit diagrams do not show a Yellow wire at the relay base for the door lock heater so I don’t know what that could be for. To which relay base pin does the yellow wire connect and which other colour wire is also connected to the same pin?
With the relay removed, I can only suggest that you try a few switches around the car to see if anything else doesn’t work! :slight_smile:

It’s in the same pin as the orange wire.

David,

That Orange wire goes to ground when the door lock heater switch(es) are activated to energise the relay. The circuit diagram shows both passenger and driver door lock heater switches go to ground via an Orange wire. I just wonder if in fact one side uses that Yellow wire for that purpose - but it matters not because both door lock heaters are switched on whichever lock is activated.

I am going to leave it out and see if anything else doesn’t work as you suggested earlier.