The "new" car. Plus....anyone in Washington State - Who do you use for service?

It has a lot of good, some things in need to help, and some questionable engine noises - but, its way better than my '61, so a better platform to build on.

1 Like

look’s a nice car :+1:

Autosport Seattle for engine work

Where are you? I’m in Olympia. Andy McDonald in Maple Valley is good, although busy. Also Britsport. You can pm me if you want contact info. Join the Seattle Jaguar Club if you have not already done so.

Thanks for the replies all.

@Ron_Smith I’m between Bonney Lake and Enumclaw. I’ve not heard of Andy McDonald - I’ll look him up.

I just joined the Seattle Jaguar Club today!

Andy is great, you will like him, but you might have to be patient. The club is fun, although being down in Olympia, I don’t participate much. There are more social than technical events these days. Get to know the president, Kurt Jacobson if you can - a real quality person. He also edits the club’s award winning digital monthly newsletter, JagMag.

I’m in Issaquah. Was targeting 2022 to have my ‘62 Mk2 back on the road…might be 2023 at this point. In final stages of prepping body for a repaint, most of rest has been restored/gone through (including engine rebuild by Autosport Seattle). Good to know there are others in the neighborhood!

@Treozen - looks like you got a nice one!

Thanks @tapped. I need to do a few things, but its a very good foundation.