This changes everything!

"The more you learn about it the more you’ll like it"

Unlike “Obama Care” this new site REALLY delivers ! One of the major complaints I had before was the difficulty of adding pictures to my posts. Yes, I know it could be done but it was difficult, resizing pictures, waiting for them to show up in your album, and then figuring out how to transfer them.

Now, however, the ability to just drag a picture right into your post is… (and I never like to use this word)… AWESOME…uh…dude. What a visual aid this will be, I mean who doesn’t like pictures along with a writeup. Remember a picture is worth a thousand words (well make that 900 words with inflation).

In all seriousness thank you for all the hard work that obviously went in to this awesome (groan) upgrade.

Yea…and this software will resize your pictures so that they’re slightly smaller than everyone else’s.

We only do that for Grooveman.

Maybe that only happens in cold weather. :wink:

Dallas, Texas… cold?

as I write this it’s 35F there, cold enough to cause shrinkage if one isn’t properly attired.

not even -4C!

SBS doesn’t start till about -15, -20 if you’re wearing clothes.

Gentleman … Gentleman …

Here I posted something beautiful, pure, and full of hope for the future.

And you want to drag it into the gutter…SHAME, shame on you all.

Mr Wilkinson started it.

Actually, has anyone posted a picture from their phone yet?

I can imagine that being really helpful with troubleshooting.

And I, on the other hand have nothing but thoughts as pure as the driven snow.

In all seriousness, I’ve solved your problem. Your Tomcatter icon is the same size as all the other icons. It looks smaller because the actual picture you used had that icon on a white background. So, you are seeing the round emblem surrounded by a narrow white border. Try enlarging the picture of your icon by about 20%, save that to your desktop and then go to your profile and substitute the saved picture for your existing icon. You may have to experiment with the enlargement percentage to get the black border exactly at the edge of what this software allows.

Does any of that make sense?

I’m all rainbows, fairy dust and puppy dogs, myself.

Grooveman,

Here is a google search, it should show up with the size displayed:
https://www.google.ch/search?q=vf31&biw=1364&bih=616&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj83eru1OfQAhWHMhoKHXLABhkQ_AUIBigB#q=vf31+squadron&tbs=itp:clipart,imgo:1&tbm=isch

If you pick a picture which is larger than the system uses it will automatically downsize it, but not the other way around.

I had some thoughts like that this afternoon …

John…

Your solution to my diminutive icon was correct sir.

From hence forth it will be “Full Size Felix”

I can’t place that car. It has a Daimler grille, a Jaguar growler grille badge, and what appears to be a large (Mark 2) leaper. The V8 250 had the leaper but no grille badge, other Daimlers had the “D” grille badge and no leapers. I know I’m just not thinking right, but I’m curious.

Much deserved! Now if we could only get rid of a certain necktie!

I guess I’m proof of that old saying that “Even a blind hog finds the occasional acorn”. You just witnessed the full extent of my IT skills.

Well don’t overthink it, Robert!

It’s my 1994 XJ40 Vanden Plas - no Daimlers allowed in Canada at this time, all were branded as Jaguar VDP’s …oh and the leaper is the smaller version (thank god!) …pic taken yesterday morning outside my place …

another view:

Got it. Nice car. Is the leaper an add-on? I assume no chrome strip down the bonnet centre?