This hobby is so much fun!

Happy coincidence? Make lemonade from lemons? At least you are now wiser but fortunately not poorer…

So! All is well that ends well. At least for this small episode. With a bit of luck and the right timing I was able to get the best possible exhaust manifolds. GTJoey sold me a set of original ones that came from his Coupe and was kind enough to send them straight to Jet Hot for coating. When they were done Jet Hot sent them here to Germany by UPS. The package was missing some informarion so got held at customs for several weeks but everything has been sorted out now. A big heavy parcel arrived at the door today, so a huge thanks to everyone who was involved, especially GTJoey. Hope your son enjoyed the meal.
Isn’t this a wonderful sight?

2 Likes

I am very happy with the Jet Hot coating. Although it is called matt, there is actually quite some shine in it. Enough for me anyway.
Chris, in Germany

WOW! When your done with them I might need them back…
Only kidding!
They look great and your welcome, the coating they provide will last a looooong time.
Enjoy
GTJOEY1314

They look great. Looks like it’s time to send mine off…

FWIW, I have a good set of later manifolds, plus one XK, and one donut-style, free for the postage.

PM me.

Mmmmm, I’ll take the donut.

You take the donut. I’ll take the xk!