Three Jaguars looking for a good home. XK8, XJS and old XJ6

It is time to thin the herd! At some point, we all need to take a look at where things stand in our life, and let a few things go that have entertained and frustrated us sufficiently to cause a sea change in our lives. You may purchase one or all three for one money, and likely at your price. I have had Jaguars since my early twenties, so you can ask me anything and I will do my best to answer all questions honestly. The cars: 2001 XK8 has 81,000 miles, is in good shape but has running issues, like restricted performance. 1992 XJS: red, bisquit guts, neglected but restorable with no brakes but runs well. Needs paint. 1973 XJ6: 4.2 automatic. Great body and chrome, dual SU;s, shot interior. A parts or project item. All have titles. I am thinking about $9.000 for the lot. Call or email. Ron Stephenson, in Western Kentucky, Hopkinsville. 270-987-8603, or stephensonron49@yahoo.com Best to come and look. Thanks.

Ronald this needs to be deleted and placed in the classifieds section, I realise that you have not specified any purchase pricing but it is still an attempt to sell in a forum. That is specifically noted as against forum rules.

1 Like

OK, sorry about that, as I did not know all the requirements. Perhaps I can edit the ad and include a price? thanks. Oh, when I put the ad together, I was sure I had selected classified ads. What went wrong?

I edited the post and put in a price of $9.000 if that helps

1 Like