Titanium over Dove Grey Supercharged XJR

Description:This is the uncommon 4.0 straight 6 supercharged model. Four door sedan with GM’s 4L80E overdrive transmission (OEM). Continental Extreme Contact Sports. Extra parts for suspension modifications and full RR of brakes. Painted in the lesser known Titanium with Dove interior. Titled in Arizona to me.Headliner intact and not sagging. No rust. Rubber soft. 139,530 miles. Carfax, owners manuals, tire receipt. Transgo HD2 kit professionally installed in transmission, new OEM rear crank seal.

Parts I have NIB : Bembro brake pads. From Welsh: rotors and vacuum booster, Bilstien XJR shocks.Also a later model mono strut for rear suspension with the “sport” bushings. A full set of Moog front suspension components. Cost of these included and upgraded parts is apprx $1700.

The exhaust manifolds are both cracked (can be welded), the seat power control modules are not working (nor are the mirrors and driver power window and I suspect that switch in all these fails), the steering column reach and tilt are not fully functional.

Car runs, stops and drives fine.

Asking price (if selling):$6000

Contact information: vettestu@gmail.com

Cost of shipping (if selling):TBA

Willing to ship worldwide? Yes

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.