Transmission Cooler For DG-250

Going to try to get this written without the damn pop-up telling me there was a previous thread!

What is the purpose of that message if the thread never answered my question. It blocked me as I could not find a way to remove it?

The DG-250 appears in several models of Jaguars and in my MKVII and MKIX.

Never saw an auto box that couldn’t be helped by a cooler and considering theMKVII is close to 3 tons, it applies here.

No problem putting one in as fabricating a send and return circuit is a walk in the park.

What I want to know is how to circulate the fluid. A fuel pump was recommended, but I question the pump’s ability to handle the temperature of the fluid when it’s at operating temperature. Fuel pump diaphragms are usually made of rubber and do not ever see that type of temp from a gasoline tank, so I really question how long it would last.

Any suggestions for moving this fluid or have you actually used used a pump and does it still work?

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Saloon-lovers] Borg Warner DG250 Transmission ATF Cooler Inquiry

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Saloon-lovers] Borg Warner DG250 Transmission ATF Cooler Inquiry