Tuning the Wind Tone Horns

Thanks Graham, and since one of mine has been cut 1/4" shorter by a PO in doing his previous arrangement, I’ll take you up on that. Look for a PM with my address.
And in return, here is the bent rod I made to hold them. Note they are left and right hand.

I recall a comment from an old gentleman that used to work in the Jaguar factory - the shaped brackets produce a sweeter sound - you would not clamp a guitar down solid to a table top so why do it with horns !!! Whether there is any truth in the flexing of these twisted rods adding better tone or vibrato is for you to judge, but this gentlemen used to be brought in from retirement to a Jaguar dealership to tune and balance the carbs on V12 engines with a small rod placed on each pot to his ear. So perhaps these brackets are more than just for good looks?

Hey, hey, Graham; the brass horn mounting brackets received today, very nice workmanship, thank you very much!

Hi Rob. Good to hear they arrived.
I had already made (guessed) the mounting rods but believe I got the close.
I almost made the mistake of chroming the brass horn mounts but was informed they were paint finished so retrieved them from the plater just in time.
I have the horns mounted so will get a photo of them fitted.
Regards, Graham