Turning crankshaft manually

here’s the interior, it has been refurbished but according to previous owner in original color.
There is still some work to be done, as said : the ignition system, the window controls and the left fuel tank does not properly work, but that is what an old car is about, to keep it working and get to know it, … inside -out
:slight_smile:

by the way Jochen, the color is original Jaguar racing green but is does not appear like that in the pic

Absolutely a beauty. Welcome aboard.

Way back, I found Haynes on sale at a local parts place. I was delighted as my 83 had just become ours. Well, sorta,. my dear departed referred to it as “hers” . Wise on my part to not dispute.

Soon realized that Haynes confused me more than it helped. In actuality, it s a copy of factory stuff for the SI and SII cars. Then, in artfully injected with SIII material.

As to Daimler vs Jaguar. Not an issue. Same cars, different "badges '.

Follow Jaguar mechanical and electrics and you will not stray far, If at all.

My Haynes lies fallow !!

This forum has lead the way for me…

Carl

Super nice car, Paul!

Daimler SII models had black door cappings contrasting the interior trim, but I’d be surprised if door cards and original arm rests were differently color coded than the rest. And at least earlier SII interiors had embossed door cards. So I guess the door cards and trim were replaced at some point. They should be easy to be painted in your interior color though.

Best

Jochen

75 XJ6L 4.2 auto (UK spec)