UK saloon joblot

This collection for sale on Gumtree in Cumbria seems like a bargain for the right person.

Description:

Asking price (if selling):

Contact information:

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Those nave plates would look AWESOME on the Jeep!!!

I fail to see how the Jeepster could be possibly be improved on. :slight_smile:

Hi, Jason
Do you still have the Jag parts? There are lots of things I can use in the collection! We have a freight forwarder in Middlesex who handle our UK purchases.
Let me know if the parts are still available, when you have a moment.
Cheers,
Geoff Rogers
Massachusetts, USA

Hi Geoff

I was just reposting a classifieds ad on www.gumtree.com because I thought people might be interested.

Have a go at contacting the seller on the linked page, you never know, he might not have sold it yet … and I wouldn’t be surprised if someone like that has more goodies kicking around.

Cheers