Unusual oil leak

I just wish that, maybe, somebody has either experienced this, or at least heard of it before. I’m lost here. 1994 XJS, AJ6 with 110K miles. Not your traditional oil leak that starts out slowly and then it gets worse as days go by. This leak started rather suddenly, out of the clear sky the other day in my garage about 3 to 4 minutes after I started out the engine and it would appear that if I let the engine run for a while the leak would become a puddle pretty soon. Now this repeats every time I start the engine. No leaks at all with the engine off.

The point where the oil drops to the ground is at the point where the rear of the two catalytic converters (CC) joins the rear exhaust manifold (EM). When I stop the engine to inspect the area I do see the bottom area of the rear EM somewhat wet from oil down to the joint with the CC, but the weird thing is that I cannot see oil coming out from anywhere. Based on gravity, I see no oil-wet metal anywhere above the EM, neither any oil leaks from the valve cover joint/gasket above it; that is all dry. It’s like if the oil was coming out from inside the EM, but, again, I fail to see a point where the oil comes out, though neither can I see how oil could come out of the hot EM. I think the best would be to put the car on the lift, running, and to observe from underneath where can this oil possibly be coming out of before the heat burns it into smoke.
Tips welcome!
Thank you,

1994 XJS, AJ6 with 110K
miles.

You might want to repost your question on the XJ40 forum. There’s a lot
more experience with the AJ6 engine over there.

– Kirbert

Thank you. It makes sense with the XJ40 being that car’s almost exclusive engine. Ill try that route.
Cheers,.