[SOLD] V-12 Carburetor Housings $10

Description: For sale is a nice pair of carburetor intake plenums for the early pre-injection V-12 engines. These came with a bunch of HD8 carbs I recently purchased. I don’t have a V-12 Jag yet so don’t really need them. I’m thinking $10.00 plus shipping. Contact me through private message for details or shipping quote.

Willing to ship worldwide? Possibly

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

1 Like

Ok not even $10 guess I’ll remove studs and toss. Thanks!

@Jeff_Schroeder …any need?

Have patience Grasshopper,

put them on Ebay, and eventually someone will buy them

I’ve had them on ebay several times. I have lots of stuff that can use a new home. I guess I’ll put them in a storage bin in my basement and when better economic times come try selling again.

You do, and at eminently fair prices.

I once thru away about half a dozen International D1100 doors, I was chatting to a fellow, and as soon as he heard I had owned one, he desperately inquired whether I had any doors

I did not have the heart to tell him, and they were in perfect condition too. I wrecked that truck cause I had to move to a smaller shed and lacked room. Sure wish I still had it