[v12-engine] V12 Focus Manual

Could you email me the Focus Manual pdf? My address is jfrazier@verusenergy.com. Thank you!

Joe

Realizing this is an old post but if the focus manual is still available that would be great to have a copy.
Dfricker99@gmail.com
Thanks for making this available

Hi to all,
I am another V12 owner who would love to have a copy of this information. Would someone be so kind and send me a copy to ansarcloud@aol.com many thanks!

Yet another XJ12 sedan owner who would like a copy of the Focus manual.

Email address is maplecroft@verizon.net

Thank you.

Manual received. Thank you Bob.

jt: PLEASE send the Focus manual to me! I am in the middle of rebuilding my XJR 4.2L V8, and then will go directly o my 5.3L V12. I have already started several mods based on the Kirby manual.
THANKS!! joejohns339@gmail.com

i’m rebuilding a xj serie2 v12 can you send a copy at my adress
yykien@aol.com

thanks a lot

Hello, I would like to get a copy of the manual also. Please

Still more newbies want this elusive focus manual please.
missileguy7@hotmail.com

Sounds like an amazing source of information. Could you please send a copy to michael.l.drew@gmail.com.
Thanks!

Hi Joseph, I would be grateful if you could send me a PDF of the V12 info. I have a 71 Etype and could use more info on the engine.
Thanks! Larry

Hi I would like to have a copy of the v12 manual please. Murraysimper@gmail.com thanks

Joseph,

As the owner of two V12 Jags, I would very much appreciate receiving a copy of the V12 Focus Manual. E-mail is don40799@aol.com.

Sincere thanks for making this available.
Don Snyder

Would love to get a copy of the manual! I would be willing to upload it to Google docs and post a public link so all can view it.

Email: williamoeseburg999@gmail.com

Anyone still have it?

Thank You Bob! As promised here is the Google drive link. I am not sure if it will ever expire, but if it does just drop a reply down and I’ll make it work again, or email it to you.

Hello my name Yordan Kolev has recently got jaguar xjs v12 1988 and I have a problem with lightning if you can send me more information thanks in advance yamaha11@mail.bg

Hello my name Yordan Kolev has recently got jaguar xjs v12 1988 and I have a problem with lightning if you can send me more information thanks in advance yamaha11@mail.bg thanks

Welcome to the forum! what problem are you having? by “lightning” do you mean lighting? if so here is a electrical diagram for your car. The first half is for XJ6’s and the second half is for your XJS. http://www.jagrepair.com/images/Electrical/Elect-Tech%20All2/87%20-%2088%20XJ6%20Series%20III%20XJS%20Electrical.pdf

No ,it must be Ignition… Alumage (lighting, as to light a fire) in French…