Valuation on a XK120 Head and Intake

I have an extra head and intake around from a 3.4. It was something my dad had sitting in the garage for the last 45 or so years. It is F-1587-8.

Any idea on the valuation of a head and intake from that model/era? It is nothing that I will use and I am woefully out of storage space so everything that is no directly for my car is finding a new home. Thanks in advance!!

It might help to know why the head was removed.

totally depends on condition ie corroded has iot been previously machined etc.
best to attach good pics

Ebay is your friend for valuation, although I have seen very unrealistic high ask prices, and sometimes very low asks

There is also a thing I liken to “spread” that invariably nails you viciously with old car parts…when you need one, they cost the earth, try and sell one and you cant even give it away free.

fwiw, with the minimal info you provided, if its in ok-good condition $US 300-700

note that for such sales on Ebay, the better the description the higher price

Many thanks, that was what I thinking ballpark wise. Apologies I had not been back to reply… been wading through jag parts the last couple days trying to catalog what all I have and start making a list of what I need to source… Hope you are all well!!