Variation on tips for a-pillar molding install

Saw these clamps on a French Jag site. Got some on a long internet search. Using wood ice cream paddles you can shim the clamps and you can double them up.

1 Like

Very, very clever. Wish I’d thought of that when I did mine.

But a little awkward seeing out while driving :rofl:

Hey Larry,
I need to do the same task… can you point me in the right direction to find them and save me the long internet search?? :grinning:
Thanks in advance
Robert

I actually thought this might happen. I ordered them on Amazon - you may know you don’t get a paper receipt and the stuff comes from who-knows-where. I will have the Mrs. download our Amazon records and see if I can tease out where I got them. I can tell you that you need more than 6 if you are doing the chrome w/shield inserts and both sides at the same time.

Try this link. I just searched for “windshield clamps” and went to Amazon - turned up about 5 rows down. These look absolutely identical to mine except color. There are fancier and more expensive available.
Could be a bad link - sold by “DK Hardware supply”. Just try ‘Windshield clamps’, you’ll get there pretty quick, sorry.

That link didn’t work for me, so I found them in the first attempt by adding the word suction.

Thanks for sharing … Ole

1 Like