[SOLD] Very Early E-Type OTS Parts, sold as a lot

Description: I have a collection of various E-type parts that my dad picked up at a local junkyard in the 1970’s. The lot includes a transmission that looks to be from a car built in late '61 or early '62 based on XKE Data info. Included are hood parts and a boot lid so I am sure it was an OTS. Also a smooth top air box and a radio console. I will box up and palletize, buyer arranges and pays freight. Local pick-up OK too. Storage has not been kind to these parts but many could be restored and used.

Asking price (if selling): no reserve, I will take the best offer I get by October 21, 2021.

Contact information: pksilverberg@gmail.com

Cost of shipping (if selling):N/A, buyer provides

Willing to ship worldwide? Yes

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

1 Like

Hi Peter,
Would you be willing to sell any of these parts separately if you do not get a satisfactory offer for the lot? Do you let anyone know you received their offer via email?
Thanks, Linda

Linda,

I have a couple of offers that are acceptable so I won’t break the lot up.

Thanks

Pete

Ok, thanks for getting back to me.
Linda

Man, the Boeing Blade, alone, could be worth tens of dollars!

:grimacing:

2 Likes