Vibration related to steering box 420G

How can a light, but noticeable vibration, be related to my tightening of the steering box?
The box was rebuilt by an expert in England, 2 yrs ago. The box was not as tight and direct as in my other 2 Gs, so I tightened it about 15deg. The result was perfect, but now I have this slight vibration at 42-46 mph. Not before and not after.
Strange!
Will make some more tests, as well as return the tightening screw to its former position.

Another test drive this morning, and the vibrations are gone!?!
But a bit of the slack is back in the steering wheel. I.e. The wheel turns a fraction before the resistance is felt and the front wheels turn.
The setscrew has not moved one mm.
I have this Marles Varamatic in 2vGs and a 4,2vMk10, and they have all been overhauled by the same expert. Not a drop of oil from any of them. Same tyres on all cars, but the steering feels different on all 3.
Jaguars are very individual creatures😅

Check for play in the steering joints and suspension - you may have wear somewhere which is allowing the wheel to flop around a bit. When the Varamatic had a bit of slop in it as well the two may have been cancelling each other out, but now that you’ve closed up the roller to hourglass gap you’re able to feel the feedback from the slop outside the box.