Vidieo for hazard indicator flasher relay issue

I am curious what others see here. Perhaps because I have no Facebook account, all I see above is two links that say “Log In or Sign Up to View”. Do those of you who have Facebook accounts see links to videos?

Sorry Kirbert,

same with me. I don’t use Facebook anyhow. Also, it escapes me why I should even bother ft the OP doesn’t even care to explain his issue. Many users link videos to youtube or elsewhere to make the “knok-knok” sound of their transmission more intelligible to the forum, but usually they describe first and don’t just detract traffic to social media.

Best

Jochen

75 XJ6L 4.2 auto (UK spec)

When I click it, it says ‘not available to view’ or something similar.

I tried to post a video here no success.something about a post not being long enough Don’t you worry about me taking traffic away .thank you for your comment…you won’t be having any more from me … I need information and help not a lesson in forum protocol…

Mmmmh … maybe your perception is not fully in line with reality. Just as food for thought: there might be a reason why the forum’s protocol requires a certain length of the posting before allowing vids to be uploaded …

To be sure - everyone knows that not every rule does make sense and it is a privilege we enjoy to challenge them as educated and mature persons. However, then we should be ready to live with the same challenge … as educated and mature persons!

Stay safe

Jochen

75 XJ6L 4.2 auto (UK spec)

It’s a bit peculiar, Jochen; he joins the forum format presumably for information - and insist on us using other fora…?

Frank
xj6 85 Sov Europe (UK/NZ)

People who don’t have facebook can’t see the video. I don’t think that‘s too hard to understand.
Perhaps you are better off using facebook generally. I have facebook but am not willing to help you any more.

People who don’t have facebook can’t see the video. I don’t think that‘s too hard to understand.
Perhaps you are better off using facebook generally. I have facebook but am not willing to help you any more. Better do what it is you do instead of asking questions and then being rude to people who are willing to help.

Of course I do, Anthony - using a wiring diagram. The Hazard switch just switches wire connections…

Frank
xj6 85 Sov Europe (UK/NZ)