Vintage Jaguar Parts

I’m just back from a fun weekend at the Carolina Jaguar Club concours. As usual, I learn some things and generate some questions. One thing I learned is there is a fairly new resource for Etype parts. That would be Vintagejagparts.com

The back story is that one of our club members, Brad Merlie, responded to an ad in Hemmings that led him to what sounds like an estate sale of someone who had collected a lot of parts. Brad purchased the whole lot and is gradually adding images, with research notes regarding applications, and pricing to his website. I went through it last night and picked out a few gems that I can use.

When you search the inventory, be sure to select one of the “tags” on the right hand side of the page to narrow your search i.e. Etype 3.8, etc.

Brad is a great guy and owns a truly awful err “well patina’ed” 2+2 which won 1st place in the Preservation Class, of which he was the sole entrant!

Brads Car

Brad- Well, actually this is Damon Hill, but Brad looks a lot like Damon!

The real Brad.

Brads Dog

OK and it’s back to work for me. Cheers.

3 Likes

Interesting, and thanks.

Makes you wonder how many undiscovered caches of Jaguar parts are out there waiting to be uncovered.

Nice score… I enjoyed paging through it even though I didn’t need anything.

We haven’t even found all the Pharoahs yet (or Jimmy Hoffa), so there must be Jaguar parts buried out there too.

2 Likes