Virtual car show today! What did you bring?

Cliff,

That’s a beauty and a credit to you.

I just started on my 120 and hope I’ll have a result like that.

Cheers

Garry

Noooooo likee…:confounded:

i like this one, Delahay!

2 Likes

Nothing else on the planet looks like pre war French luxury cars. It’s like the French were doing Buck Rodgers when the rest of the world was doing Legos.

2 Likes

Dunno: Tatras were tres’ cool!

1 Like

found these on a backwoods road, waited for a month or so, when back they gone!
spoke to house there , he said , guy came by and bought 2 VW bettles, and VW bus , and that funny looking other one, he gave me $100, dollars for the bunch!
glad they gone!

OK back to business,Any one for a BEER?

DSCN8678

1 Like

American Honey for me, please!

1 Like

Yea, well. They had style.

1 Like

Bet they buyer knew exactly what the Frogface’s bonnet was worth!

Forgot about them. On the other hand, I’ve never actually seen one in person, either.

They are really quite ingenious, and one of the few V8s I’d ever consider owning.

NAH! gimme a nice simple GM LS series any time!

Not positive, but think that’s a Bugatti. It has the riveted external body seam fin across the roof and hood centerline, and the chrome “whiskers” down the sides of the cowl were a feature Bugatti used. Delahaye didn’t do that roof fin, and they used a wide sweeping curve line down the cowl and door line.

1 Like

…but you need coolant and a radiator for one of those! Not in the Tatra…
I know a couple of chaps with Tatras over here. Very interesting cars, but not the simplest to keep going. They were made right up to 1996, and still with a rear-mounted air-cooled V8:

1 Like

Modern special paying homage to the Bugatti Atlantic. The original Atlantic (only 4 built) had a V windscreen, among a number of other differences to this car pictured.

Bugatti built by Delah… well, here:

New tribute

1 Like

Aha!!! I completely missed the spit windshield bit!

I now stand corrected!

That is utterly horrible. Why?

So, to recap, you have a BMW 12 cylinder mit der vier squeeze slushenbox and the back tires that look like they have a smaller contact patch than my last Ducati. What could go wrong?

1 Like