Wanted - 54 XK120 brake reservoir Tube Fitting, Flare Nut

(Include at least one picture)

Description: XK 120 dual braking system reservoir requires 3/8” tube fitting nut with 20 TPI

I need two nuts

Asking price (if selling):

Contact information:

Neil skipper
Papaskipper@sc.rr.com
(803) 729-3161

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Are you sure about 20TPI? Otherwise, this one fits the bill:

https://store.fedhillusa.com/p76.aspx

Unfortunately I am positive. I have purchased locally a nut 18 TPI and it does not work. Research tells me 20 TPI

I have done quite a bit of metal tubing with compression fittings.
My shop has a drawer with two different 3/8 fittings.
I would need to measure the threads and get back to you.
Where are you located?
Steve @ 65O 455 IIIO

I may have two, I’ll look after lunch.

Tim, thank you very much. I have talked to Moss Motors, Welsh. Barrett, no one seems to have the correct flared tube nut. Thanks for help.

Neil

Ok, I have some fittings left over from a Xk120.

Tim, please let me know how much I may purchase and postage to:

Neil Skipper
19 Hunters point drive
Lugoff, SC 29078

And thank you, now I cans get the brakes working and get her on the road. I always say, if can’t stop it don’t start it :blush:

I’ll look shortly. It’s been a busy weekend.

My motto is don’t pick up anything unless I know where it’s going.

Make me an offer on the one nut. I’m certain I have a second one.

Is the flange nut the same as the MK7, which has a single reservoir ?

I cant recall whether the Black metal can, or the glass reservoir feed the clutch/brake

If so, and one cannot be located, I will have one.

If it is “unwanted” :smiling_face_with_tear: I shall not cast it away, but save it for some future XK owner, if its scarce

Tim, thank you for finding two brake reservoir nuts. Would you take $10 each plus postage of course?

Thanks

I changed my mind, will be doing another direction. Thank you.

You sure? I just found the second fitting. I have no use, so will likely toss them.