Wanted: bum radio or just radio face for E type

The 68 E type I bought for restoration had the radio removed. I don’t particurlarily want a radio in my car but need to cover the empty space on the dash board. So a non working radio or just the face and knobs would satisfy my need. Any offers?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Pardon me if I am stating the obvious but have you checked with the folks at Welsh Enterprises (welshent.com)? Also, have you considered a blanking plate (‘hole cover’) rather than a radio? Welsh lists something called a ‘Jaguar Plate Radio Blanking Base’ but no picture is provided.

1 Like