WANTED: cheap weber manifold

Hi, I’m looking for a cheap Weber manifold for an XK engine. Don’t need carbs just a useable, complete manifold - doesn’t need to be pretty.

~Mike

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

I don’t have one to offer but you will need to say if it’s for a straight port head or standard (E.G. “B”) head.

Mike Chrishxk had one for sale on the list yesterday. 100bsp. Looks to be in the UK though.

Rick

@Jeff_Schroeder …any leads?

B-type or later. I’m not picky - if I had my 'druthers I’d say straight port but either way. I have examples of each I could use.

I saw it but his ad said he wouldn’t ship worldwide.

No sir, sorry!

Hi , if you are still interested in the manifold ,i will price up the postage to the US , i have sent two different parts to the US before ,one went through but the other one came back ,something went wrong at the parcel company .
I will contact you in the week .
Thanks Chris

Thx Chris. I’ll PM you later.

Hi Chris , sorry so long to get back to you - I was working in a rural area with no wifi and poor cell signals.

Definitely interested in the manifold if shipping isn’t too insane and you wanna go to the trouble to ship. Let me know. I’m back in civilization so no more trouble with contact.

Best regards,
~Mike

Hi mike ,as I didn’t hear anything , i have contacted other people who are going ahead .so sorry but I need it sold ,if something goes wrong I’ll contact you again .
Regards Chris

No problem at all Chris - I totally understand
Thanks anyway!

~Mike

Not sure if this is what you are looking for. Let me know.

And now that I look further; this is NOT Weber carb manifold. Sorry for the error.

No problem Tim. Thanks anyway.