Wanted E type Serie 1,2,3 any condition, prefer matching numbers , but would consider anything! Top dollar paid!

Description: Wanted e type Serie 1,2,3 project , matching numbers, any condition. Prefer roadsters but will consider anything!
Will collect from anywhere and will pay top
Dollar!

Asking price (if selling):

Contact information: 7329632771

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

1 Like

Oh not again. This guy is just a flipper, looking for deals. He claims to be a “member of the community”. But he never contributes. He just takes.

If you’re really looking to “ pay top dollar” as you claim, why do you post here regularly? Why don’t you go to Bring a Trailer? Lots of nice cars.

I have little patience for people who pretend to be something they are not.

1 Like

Ok Dear Diva Member , what did I do wrong here wanting cars to buy and restore. I am in e type business , is that a crime?
Sorry i Love jaguars i have collection of 11 e types and xk’s just maybe don’t have time as you to write every second something trashy about someone for no reason :man_shrugging:t2:,
I am sure you also bought your e type at the auction :crossed_fingers:t2:!

Robert,
Thanks for the heads up…ever noticed, on BAT, Dealers sell but do not buy…what does that tell you…

OK… that’s what I was afraid of too.

LLoyd@HaveWeHeardThisSongBefore.com

Wherever space and time interact, there is information, and wherever information can be ordered into knowledge, and knowledge can be applied, there is intelligence.
Pavel Mirsky, mid 21st Century Russian General

What are the chances of two members joining here on the same day over 3 years ago brow beating each other. I’ve seen members banished for lesser crimes. Let’s keep it civil, and not civil war.

Phil.

2 Likes

What crimes are you referring to here?