Wanted: Early EJAG-magazines and 'News and Technical Bulletin's of the CJA

Hi,
Looking for early '74 (all), '75 (most) and '76 (some) EJAG-magazines or copies off those. Also looking for 'News Technical Bulletins’of the Classic Jaguar Association, especially those from the 60’s and 70’s, but all considered.
Thanks, Job

I am interested in any copies prefer complete runs of News & Technical Bulletins of the CJA and also very early copies of EJAG
WHY
regards terry
tmcgrath@bigpond.com

Hi Terry,

Are you looking for information or for the actual magazines? I have the CJA ‘News & Technical Bulletins almost complete up to 2001 issue 463-464 (missing only 307-308, 343-344 and 421-422). I helped the CJA with some issues as they are scanning their collection and were missing some and had some of poor quality.

As probably the same with you, I’m missing all of the early EJAG-magazines of ’74, and ‘75, except Dec ‘75/v02n12 and I’m missing some of ’76 (Feb ‘76/v03n02, May ‘76/v3n05 and Jul ‘76/v3n07). As far as I could find the latest issue of EJAG was May ‘91/V22n05.

However I do have a lot of spare magazines of both titles. Which unfortunately I haven’t registered so I need to look which ones I have as spares. Do you have a list or something of the ones you do need?

Being a collector of Jaguar magazines/books I have over 3.800 Jaguar magazines and 850+ books on Jaguar (both collections registered and front pages scanned). However I do miss some magazines as already noted and of other magazines. As far as magazines are concerned, I’m especially looking for Jaguar Journal (factory issue, not the Americans) and Jaguar apprentices magazines. I do have most of them, but still looking for some. The same applies for the Australian ‘Jaguar Magazine’ of Les Hughes: almost complete, but missing Oct ’91 (no 41) only.

Hope to hear from you and I’ll start looking what issues I have.

Thanks,

Job

The added pictures show some of the magazines (white).If printed green they are wrongly numbered but there, The red ones are in bad shape in case I encounter one in better shape.

job great to meet somone who is obviously a serious collector of jag magazines
I literally have most major jag magazines ie
“Jags Unlimited” “Jaguar Journal” from around the world plus most of the other magazine ie R&T, Motor Trend, CT&T, Motor Sport and 50+ other titles right down to club magazines from UK Nth America Australia NZ etc.
I have got a little behind in indexing but EJAG I appear to be missing all of 1974 except dec then july aug and sept 1975 and appear to go through until feb 1992 with a few gaps1988 through to 1992.
I have have hi res scanned N&TB from issue 1 through to #190 missing a few copies I use to get all my magazines bound which makes them impossible to scan so it is a second incomplete set of N&TB I have scanned so there a few gaps I also individually scanned a number of SS advertsetc for reseach I am doing.
regards terry

I got sidetracked and busy 5-10 years ago and wasnt able to keep up with tracking stuff down.

These are just some of what I have for sale, since I’m no longer a Jaguar owner.

BugEyePoster